DM Group is hiring experienced employees.
We have open vacancies in several departments of our logistics companies.
The ideal candidate is an experienced person in logistics industry. You must be able to multi-task and to work in team, as well as take the appropriate action with little supervision.
- Diagnose, assess, and resolve problems or issues
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Use Phone calls, emails, instant messaging to communicate with all parties
- Enter data in computer system and maintain load status
- Provide timely reports to immediate supervisor as requested
- Possess very strong interpersonal skills and be able to discuss issues with customers
- Meet this position's physical demands
- Age 20-32 years old
- University degree is preferred (graduating students are applicable)
- Applicants with work experience in USA are highly appreciated
- Proven experience in logistics industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other business-related applications
- Positive mindset & outlook
- Adaptability & attention to details
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills & time management skills
- Know geographical area as well as ability to read maps
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays if needed
- Must speak, write, read in English and Uzbek fluently. Knowledge of Russian is a plus
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Ability to work under pressure while delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Active listener with sound judgement & critical thinking
- Mathematical ability for maintaining schedules
- Our company works 24/7 and 365 days. We have flexible working hours.
- We pay good salary depending on your experience and performance.
If you’re ready to multitask and keep everything moving, please send CV in English with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org